Distance from Avoca, WI to DFW Airport

Distance

1,010 mi

Time

15 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $122

There are 798.23 miles from Avoca to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in southwest direction and 1,010 miles (1,625.44 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Avoca and DFW Airport are 15 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to DFW Airport. The halfway point is New Century, KS.

Avoca, WI and DFW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to DFW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 40.58 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and DFW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to DFW Airport is $88.05.

During the route, an average car will release 795.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DFW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DFW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and DFW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and DFW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.826054 and -94.862259, or 38º 49' 33.7944" N, 94º 51' 44.1324" W. This location is 505.20 miles away from Avoca, WI and DFW Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Century, KS, situated 495 miles from Avoca, WI and 524 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 7 hours 44 mins to go from Avoca to New Century and 7 hours 46 mins to go from DFW to New Century.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Avoca, WI and DFW Airport is Kansas City, MO, situated 466 miles from Avoca, WI and 550 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 7 hours 13 mins to go from Avoca to and 8 hours 10 mins to go from DFW to Kansas City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Cedar Rapids, IA,Des Moines, IA,Overland Park, KS,Olathe, KS,Lewisville, TX,Denton, TX,Wichita, KS,Norman, OK, and Oklahoma City, OK.


Weather in Avoca and DFW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and DFW Airport:

Avoca

Mixed precipitation today and tomorrow.

Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Rain Snow Clear day Partly cloudy day Fog
40° 29° 38° 22° 38° 18° 48° 21° 47° 27°
69% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
8 29 degrees 10 333 degrees 7 254 degrees 11 237 degrees 8 340 degrees

DFW

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
76° 52° 63° 41° 44° 39° 50° 41° 58° 39°
8% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
10 146 degrees 14 5 degrees 13 2 degrees 10 339 degrees 12 333 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to DFW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and DFW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 798.23 mi 1,284.63 km 693.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,010 mi 1,626.07 km 878.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips