Distance from Avoca, WI to JFK Airport

Distance

1,026 mi

Time

16 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $138

Report an error

There are 867.17 miles from Avoca to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in east direction and 1,026 miles (1,651.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Avoca and JFK Airport are 16 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Berlin Heights, OH.

Please note the time difference between Avoca, WI and JFK Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Avoca is 6:30 am and the current time in JFK Airport is 7:30 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to JFK Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 47.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to JFK Airport is $114.92.

During the route, an average car will release 930.37 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.340282 and -82.435188, or 41º 20' 25.0152" N, 82º 26' 6.6768" W. This location is 512.86 miles away from Avoca, WI and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Berlin Heights, OH, situated 512.26 miles from Avoca, WI and 519.61 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 8 hours 25 mins to go from Avoca to Berlin Heights and 8 hours 41 mins to go from JFK to Berlin Heights.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Weather in Avoca and JFK

Avoca

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Feb 17
Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
36° 20° 33° 18° 21° -8° 32° -2°
87% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
8 120 degrees 14 309 degrees 9 318 degrees 6 294 degrees 10 223 degrees

JFK

Light rain tomorrow.

Mon
Feb 17
Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
46° 34° 49° 35° 45° 29° 35° 26° 34° 22°
13% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 3 degrees 12 134 degrees 13 319 degrees 11 336 degrees 10 316 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 867.17 mi 1,395.57 km 753.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,026 mi 1,650.74 km 891.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips