Distance from Avoca, WI to Long Neck, DE

Distance

1,024 mi

Time

16 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $120

There are 851.26 miles from Avoca to Long Neck in southeast direction and 1,024 miles (1,647.97 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Avoca and Long Neck are 16 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to Long Neck, DE. The halfway point is Milan, OH.

Please note the time difference between Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE is 1 hour. The current time in Avoca is 1:38 pm and the current time in Long Neck is 2:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to Long Neck, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to Long Neck is $86.81.

During the route, an average car will release 806.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Long Neck, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Long Neck, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.337701 and -82.714197, or 41º 20' 15.7236" N, 82º 42' 51.1092" W. This location is 512.23 miles away from Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE and it would take approximately 8 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Milan, OH, situated 504 miles from Avoca, WI and 527 miles from Long Neck, DE. It would take 7 hours 53 mins to go from Avoca to Milan and 8 hours 45 mins to go from Long Neck to Milan.



Weather in Avoca and Long Neck

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE:

Avoca

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
39° 27° 39° 27° 42° 37° 51° 36° 48° 28°
16% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 324 degrees 11 149 degrees 6 46 degrees 7 246 degrees 7 282 degrees

Long Neck

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
60° 41° 50° 39° 61° 42° 65° 56° 62° 51°
95% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
16 310 degrees 11 331 degrees 10 188 degrees 13 205 degrees 5 304 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to Long Neck, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and Long Neck, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 851.26 mi 1,369.97 km 739.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,024 mi 1,648.71 km 890.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips