Distance from Bad Axe, MI to Allen, MI

Distance

225 mi

Time

3 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

Loading Bad Axe - Allen Route Map

Route map between Bad Axe and Allen Show Map

Report an error

There are 155.73 miles from Bad Axe to Allen in southwest direction and 225 miles (362.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 W route.

Bad Axe and Allen are 3 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bad Axe, MI to Allen, MI. The halfway point is Vernon, MI.

Bad Axe, MI and Allen, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bad Axe, MI to Allen, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.42 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bad Axe, MI and Allen, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bad Axe to Allen is $23.75.

During the route, an average car will release 204.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bad Axe, MI and Allen, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Bad Axe, MI and Allen, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.910557 and -84.038719, or 42º 54' 38.0052" N, 84º 2' 19.3884" W. This location is 112.50 miles away from Bad Axe, MI and Allen, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vernon, MI, situated 110.83 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 117.69 miles from Allen, MI. It would take 2 hours 16 mins to go from Bad Axe to Vernon and 1 hour 50 mins to go from Allen to Vernon.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Allen, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allen, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bad Axe, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bad Axe, MI to Allen, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bad Axe, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bad Axe »

Weather in Bad Axe and Allen

Bad Axe

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 43°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
37° 22° 31° 16° 38° 18° 43° 29° 27° 15°
34% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
15 257 degrees 3 246 degrees 12 123 degrees 17 235 degrees 15 289 degrees

Allen

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
36° 27° 36° 20° 47° 27° 48° 26° 27° 18°
36% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
12 268 degrees 3 82 degrees 13 118 degrees 21 256 degrees 14 286 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bad Axe, MI and Allen, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 155.73 mi 250.62 km 135.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 225 mi 362.10 km 195.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips