Distance from Bad Axe, MI to Lakefield, MN

Distance

752 mi

Time

13 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $107

Report an error

There are 607.07 miles from Bad Axe to Lakefield in west direction and 752 miles (1,210.23 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 route.

Bad Axe and Lakefield are 13 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 10 hours 38 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins.

This is the fastest route from Bad Axe, MI to Lakefield, MN. The halfway point is Lake Mills, WI.

Please note the time difference between Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN is 1 hour. The current time in Bad Axe is 7:44 am and the current time in Lakefield is 6:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bad Axe, MI to Lakefield, MN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 34.83 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bad Axe to Lakefield is $88.81.

During the route, an average car will release 682.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Lakefield, MN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lakefield, MN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN

If you want to meet halfway between Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.073856 and -88.867543, or 43º 4' 25.8816" N, 88º 52' 3.1548" W. This location is 376.13 miles away from Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN and it would take approximately 6 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lake Mills, WI, situated 383.19 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 371.25 miles from Lakefield, MN. It would take 7 hours 48 mins to go from Bad Axe to Lake Mills and 5 hours 24 mins to go from Lakefield to Lake Mills.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN is Madison, WI, situated 408.74 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 355.62 miles from Lakefield, MN. It would take 8 hours 15 mins to go from Bad Axe to Madison and 5 hours 18 mins to go from Lakefield to Madison.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Lansing, MI, Grand Rapids, MI and Milwaukee, WI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bad Axe, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bad Axe, MI to Lakefield, MN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bad Axe, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bad Axe »

Weather in Bad Axe and Lakefield

Bad Axe

Light rain on Sunday through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F on Thursday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
78° 55° 84° 60° 77° 65° 70° 54° 69° 51°
9% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
3 147 degrees 8 200 degrees 16 221 degrees 12 294 degrees 8 254 degrees

Lakefield

Light rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 64°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
83° 67° 79° 64° 69° 53° 76° 49° 77° 62°
34% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
12 165 degrees 16 197 degrees 9 294 degrees 7 232 degrees 12 217 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bad Axe, MI and Lakefield, MN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 607.07 mi 976.99 km 527.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 752 mi 1,210.64 km 653.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips