Distance from Bad Axe, MI to Port Huron, MI

Distance

94 mi

Time

2 hours 1 min

Gas Cost

$6 - $12

Loading Bad Axe - Port Huron Route Map

Route map between Bad Axe and Port Huron Show Map

Report an error

There are 64.29 miles from Bad Axe to Port Huron in southeast direction and 94 miles (151.28 kilometers) by car, following the M 53 route.

Bad Axe and Port Huron are 2 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bad Axe, MI to Port Huron, MI. The halfway point is Lum, MI.

Bad Axe, MI and Port Huron, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:29 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bad Axe, MI to Port Huron, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.33 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bad Axe, MI and Port Huron, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bad Axe to Port Huron is $9.88.

During the route, an average car will release 84.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bad Axe, MI and Port Huron, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Bad Axe, MI and Port Huron, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.106647 and -83.076958, or 43º 6' 23.9292" N, 83º 4' 37.0488" W. This location is 46.80 miles away from Bad Axe, MI and Port Huron, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lum, MI, situated 55.85 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 45.5 miles from Port Huron, MI. It would take 1 hour 31 mins to go from Bad Axe to Lum and 1 hour 3 mins to go from Port Huron to Lum.


Best Hotels In or Near Port Huron, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Port Huron, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bad Axe, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bad Axe, MI to Port Huron, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bad Axe, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bad Axe »

Weather in Bad Axe and Port Huron

Bad Axe

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 44°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Clear day Rain Rain Wind Snow
34° 18° 38° 20° 44° 25° 24° 10° 17°
14% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
3 242 degrees 13 122 degrees 22 237 degrees 18 288 degrees 3 15 degrees

Port Huron

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind Snow
34° 21° 41° 23° 48° 27° 27° 15° 21° 10°
11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
2 20 degrees 12 121 degrees 23 237 degrees 20 290 degrees 5 3 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bad Axe, MI and Port Huron, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 64.29 mi 103.47 km 55.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 94 mi 150.63 km 81.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips