Distance from Bad Axe, MI to Rives, TN

Distance

737 mi

Time

12 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$54 - $105

Report an error

There are 605.33 miles from Bad Axe to Rives in southwest direction and 737 miles (1,186.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Bad Axe and Rives are 12 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bad Axe, MI to Rives, TN. The halfway point is Rr Donnelly, KY.

Please note the time difference between Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Bad Axe is 10:20 pm and the current time in Rives is 9:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bad Axe, MI to Rives, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 34.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bad Axe to Rives is $87.40.

During the route, an average car will release 668.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Rives, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rives, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.961198 and -84.640374, or 38º 57' 40.3128" N, 84º 38' 25.3464" W. This location is 368.73 miles away from Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN and it would take approximately 6 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rr Donnelly, KY, situated 386.92 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 353.33 miles from Rives, TN. It would take 6 hours 38 mins to go from Bad Axe to Rr Donnelly and 5 hours 49 mins to go from Rives to Rr Donnelly.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN is Cincinnati, OH, situated 374 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 364.82 miles from Rives, TN. It would take 6 hours 25 mins to go from Bad Axe to Cincinnati and 6 hours to go from Rives to Cincinnati.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bad Axe, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bad Axe, MI to Rives, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bad Axe, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bad Axe »

Weather in Bad Axe and Rives

Bad Axe

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Wed
Dec 18
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
35° 29° 31° 22° 32° 22° 28° 21° 22° 13°
28% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 298 degrees 12 291 degrees 6 357 degrees 14 268 degrees 17 297 degrees

Rives

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Wed
Dec 18
Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
48° 34° 52° 31° 52° 33° 38° 26° 44° 22°
32% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 283 degrees 8 76 degrees 10 348 degrees 9 336 degrees 5 263 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bad Axe, MI and Rives, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 605.33 mi 974.19 km 526.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 737 mi 1,186.83 km 640.84 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips