Distance from Bad Axe, MI to SFO Airport

Distance

2,490 mi

Time

1 day 12 hours

Gas Cost

$195 - $379

Loading Bad Axe - SFO Airport Route Map

Route map between Bad Axe and SFO Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,085.58 miles from Bad Axe to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in southwest direction and 2,490 miles (4,007.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Bad Axe and SFO Airport are 1 day 12 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bad Axe, MI to SFO Airport. The halfway point is Sidney, NE.

Please note the time difference between Bad Axe, MI and SFO Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Bad Axe is 10:25 pm and the current time in SFO Airport is 7:25 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bad Axe, MI to SFO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 115.30 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bad Axe, MI and SFO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bad Axe to SFO Airport is $315.92.

During the route, an average car will release 2,258.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SFO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SFO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bad Axe, MI and SFO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Bad Axe, MI and SFO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.141094 and -103.009789, or 41º 8' 27.9384" N, 103º 0' 35.2404" W. This location is 1,245.24 miles away from Bad Axe, MI and SFO Airport and it would take approximately 18 hours 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sidney, NE, situated 1210.2 miles from Bad Axe, MI and 1283.97 miles from SFO Airport. It would take 18 hours 28 mins to go from Bad Axe to Sidney and 17 hours 48 mins to go from SFO to Sidney.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Roseville, CA,Sacramento, CA,Fairfield, CA,Vallejo, CA,Richmond, CA,Berkeley, CA,Oakland, CA,San Francisco, CA,Daly City, CA, and San Mateo, CA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bad Axe, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bad Axe, MI to SFO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bad Axe, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bad Axe »

Weather in Bad Axe and SFO

Bad Axe

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 92°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
82° 70° 77° 66° 84° 63° 92° 75° 92° 77°
53% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
12 230 degrees 8 31 degrees 9 182 degrees 12 236 degrees 12 250 degrees

SFO

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 67°F on Monday.

Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
70° 58° 70° 58° 68° 58° 68° 58° 69° 57°
8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
10 265 degrees 7 242 degrees 9 225 degrees 9 214 degrees 7 219 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bad Axe, MI and SFO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,085.58 mi 3,356.41 km 1,812.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,490 mi 4,008.02 km 2,164.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips