Distance from Bainbridge, GA to Royston, GA

Distance

325 mi

Time

6 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $46

Loading Bainbridge - Royston Route Map

Report an error

There are 248.83 miles from Bainbridge to Royston in northeast direction and 325 miles (523.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 route.

Bainbridge and Royston are 6 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bainbridge, GA to Royston, GA. The halfway point is Mountville, GA.

Bainbridge, GA and Royston, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bainbridge, GA to Royston, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bainbridge, GA and Royston, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bainbridge to Royston is $38.55.

During the route, an average car will release 295.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bainbridge, GA and Royston, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Bainbridge, GA and Royston, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.043559 and -84.944419, or 33º 2' 36.8124" N, 84º 56' 39.9084" W. This location is 162.65 miles away from Bainbridge, GA and Royston, GA and it would take approximately 3 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mountville, GA, situated 178.29 miles from Bainbridge, GA and 161.75 miles from Royston, GA. It would take 3 hours 28 mins to go from Bainbridge to Mountville and 3 hours 13 mins to go from Royston to Mountville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Atlanta, GA and Columbus, GA.


Best Hotels In or Near Royston, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Royston, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bainbridge, GA

Planning on renting a car to go from Bainbridge, GA to Royston, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bainbridge, GA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bainbridge »

Weather in Bainbridge and Royston

Bainbridge

Rain on Sunday and Thursday, with temperatures falling to 64°F on Monday.

Fri
Nov 17
Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
73° 45° 80° 50° 70° 47° 64° 37° 74° 47°
12% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
3 64 degrees 7 193 degrees 9 338 degrees 5 53 degrees 5 81 degrees

Royston

Light rain tomorrow and Sunday, with temperatures falling to 55°F next Friday.

Fri
Nov 17
Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Clear day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
59° 38° 66° 40° 57° 39° 56° 31° 57° 34°
14% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
3 88 degrees 6 194 degrees 9 298 degrees 1 200 degrees 3 45 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bainbridge, GA and Royston, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 248.83 mi 400.45 km 216.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 325 mi 523.04 km 282.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and