Distance from Baldwin, LA to Angola, LA

Distance

141 mi

Time

3 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $20

Loading Baldwin - Angola Route Map

Route map between Baldwin and Angola Show Map

Report an error

There are 77.26 miles from Baldwin to Angola in north direction and 141 miles (226.92 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 route.

Baldwin and Angola are 3 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Baldwin, LA to Angola, LA. The halfway point is Grosse Tete, LA.

Baldwin, LA and Angola, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Baldwin, LA to Angola, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Baldwin, LA and Angola, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Baldwin to Angola is $16.66.

During the route, an average car will release 127.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Baldwin, LA and Angola, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Baldwin, LA and Angola, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.415054 and -91.452102, or 30º 24' 54.1944" N, 91º 27' 7.5672" W. This location is 70.27 miles away from Baldwin, LA and Angola, LA and it would take approximately 1 hour 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Grosse Tete, LA, situated 71.37 miles from Baldwin, LA and 70.26 miles from Angola, LA. It would take 1 hour 43 mins to go from Baldwin to Grosse Tete and 1 hour 36 mins to go from Angola to Grosse Tete.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Baton Rouge, LA.


Best Hotels In or Near Angola, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Angola, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Baldwin, LA

Planning on renting a car to go from Baldwin, LA to Angola, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Baldwin, LA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Baldwin »

Weather in Baldwin and Angola

Baldwin

Rain tomorrow and Saturday, with temperatures falling to 54°F next Sunday.

Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 55° 70° 52° 60° 43° 61° 42° 64° 40°
32% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 141 degrees 5 240 degrees 8 344 degrees 7 31 degrees 8 75 degrees

Angola

Rain tomorrow and Saturday, with temperatures falling to 55°F next Sunday.

Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 52° 68° 48° 58° 40° 62° 38° 64° 36°
33% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 151 degrees 7 232 degrees 6 333 degrees 6 14 degrees 5 94 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Baldwin, LA and Angola, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 77.26 mi 124.34 km 67.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 141 mi 226.92 km 122.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and