Distance from Bangor, MI to Attica, MI

Distance

194 mi

Time

3 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $25

Loading Bangor - Attica Route Map

Route map between Bangor and Attica Show Map

Report an error

There are 158.74 miles from Bangor to Attica in northeast direction and 194 miles (312.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 E route.

Bangor and Attica are 3 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bangor, MI to Attica, MI. The halfway point is Dimondale, MI.

Bangor, MI and Attica, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bangor, MI to Attica, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bangor, MI and Attica, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bangor to Attica is $20.49.

During the route, an average car will release 176.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bangor, MI and Attica, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Bangor, MI and Attica, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.659283 and -84.683983, or 42º 39' 33.4188" N, 84º 41' 2.3388" W. This location is 97.07 miles away from Bangor, MI and Attica, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dimondale, MI, situated 102.43 miles from Bangor, MI and 95.31 miles from Attica, MI. It would take 1 hour 54 mins to go from Bangor to Dimondale and 1 hour 40 mins to go from Attica to Dimondale.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bangor, MI and Attica, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 109.41 miles from Bangor, MI and 80.78 miles from Attica, MI. It would take 1 hour 55 mins to go from Bangor to and 1 hour 28 mins to go from Attica to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Attica, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Attica, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bangor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bangor, MI to Attica, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bangor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bangor »

Weather in Bangor and Attica

Bangor

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 20°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Wind Snow Snow Snow
44° 29° 47° 21° 20° 13° 25° 15° 30° 19°
81% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
11 121 degrees 22 259 degrees 18 291 degrees 7 29 degrees 5 109 degrees

Attica

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 23°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Snow Snow
40° 25° 46° 24° 23° 15° 23° 28° 10°
53% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 71% Rain probability
11 120 degrees 20 235 degrees 23 285 degrees 5 331 degrees 2 172 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bangor, MI and Attica, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 158.74 mi 255.46 km 137.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 194 mi 312.43 km 168.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips