Distance from Bangor, MI to CLT Airport

Distance

752 mi

Time

12 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$57 - $111

Report an error

There are 563.62 miles from Bangor to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 752 miles (1,210.23 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

Bangor and CLT Airport are 12 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bangor, MI to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Lancaster, OH.

Bangor, MI and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bangor, MI to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 34.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bangor, MI and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bangor to CLT Airport is $92.32.

During the route, an average car will release 682.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bangor, MI and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Bangor, MI and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.728962 and -82.641624, or 39º 43' 44.2632" N, 82º 38' 29.8464" W. This location is 376.24 miles away from Bangor, MI and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lancaster, OH, situated 350.49 miles from Bangor, MI and 401.37 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 5 hours 47 mins to go from Bangor to Lancaster and 6 hours 22 mins to go from CLT to Lancaster.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bangor, MI and CLT Airport is Columbus, OH, situated 321.81 miles from Bangor, MI and 431.8 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 5 hours 16 mins to go from Bangor to and 6 hours 50 mins to go from CLT to Columbus.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bangor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bangor, MI to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bangor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bangor »

Weather in Bangor and CLT

Bangor

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 71°F on Monday.

Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
67° 33° 53° 43° 54° 42° 62° 37° 64° 46°
37% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 178 degrees 18 305 degrees 12 330 degrees 6 148 degrees 10 197 degrees

CLT

Light rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 65°F on Thursday.

Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day
78° 49° 74° 51° 66° 40° 70° 37° 73° 40°
20% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 139 degrees 7 283 degrees 7 305 degrees 4 314 degrees 4 142 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bangor, MI and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 563.62 mi 907.05 km 489.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 752 mi 1,210.99 km 653.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips