Distance from Bangor, MI to Hartford, MI

Distance

10 mi

Time

22 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $1

Loading Bangor - Hartford Route Map

Route map between Bangor and Hartford Show Map

Report an error

There are 7.81 miles from Bangor to Hartford in southwest direction and 10 miles (16.09 kilometers) by car, following the County Road 681 route.

Bangor and Hartford are 22 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bangor, MI to Hartford, MI.

Bangor, MI and Hartford, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bangor, MI to Hartford, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bangor, MI and Hartford, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bangor to Hartford is $1.20.

During the route, an average car will release 8.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Hartford, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hartford, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bangor, MI and Hartford, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Bangor, MI and Hartford, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.236309 and -86.108612, or 42º 14' 10.7124" N, 86º 6' 31.0032" W. This location is 4.94 miles away from Bangor, MI and Hartford, MI and it would take approximately 11 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bangor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bangor, MI to Hartford, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bangor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bangor »

Weather in Bangor and Hartford

Bangor

Possible light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 76°F on Friday.

Mon
Aug 19
Tue
Aug 20
Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
82° 64° 86° 64° 77° 62° 77° 55° 76° 51°
8% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
3 324 degrees 5 172 degrees 9 298 degrees 6 355 degrees 7 32 degrees

Hartford

Possible light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 76°F on Friday.

Mon
Aug 19
Tue
Aug 20
Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
82° 64° 85° 64° 76° 62° 78° 55° 76° 51°
8% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
3 333 degrees 6 172 degrees 10 299 degrees 5 0 degrees 7 33 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bangor, MI and Hartford, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 7.81 mi 12.56 km 6.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 10 mi 15.89 km 8.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips