Distance from Bangor, MI to Higgins Lake, MI

Distance

241 mi

Time

3 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $31

Loading Bangor - Higgins Lake Route Map

Route map between Bangor and Higgins Lake Show Map

Report an error

There are 164.26 miles from Bangor to Higgins Lake in northeast direction and 241 miles (387.85 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 N route.

Bangor and Higgins Lake are 3 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bangor, MI to Higgins Lake, MI. The halfway point is Lansing, MI.

Bangor, MI and Higgins Lake, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bangor, MI to Higgins Lake, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bangor, MI and Higgins Lake, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bangor to Higgins Lake is $25.44.

During the route, an average car will release 218.63 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bangor, MI and Higgins Lake, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Bangor, MI and Higgins Lake, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.724746 and -84.537628, or 42º 43' 29.0856" N, 84º 32' 15.4608" W. This location is 120.52 miles away from Bangor, MI and Higgins Lake, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Lansing, MI, situated 109.41 miles from Bangor, MI and 131.58 miles from Higgins Lake, MI. It would take 1 hour 55 mins to go from Bangor to Lansing and 1 hour 56 mins to go from Higgins Lake to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Higgins Lake, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Higgins Lake, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bangor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bangor, MI to Higgins Lake, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bangor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bangor »

Weather in Bangor and Higgins Lake

Bangor

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 46°F on Saturday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Partly cloudy day
37° 26° 36° 18° 46° 25° 46° 26° 25° 17°
11% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
11 264 degrees 3 91 degrees 13 120 degrees 20 262 degrees 12 296 degrees

Higgins Lake

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 39°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow Partly cloudy day
33° 21° 34° 16° 36° 20° 39° 26° 24° 10°
11% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
9 261 degrees 3 222 degrees 9 121 degrees 9 260 degrees 10 301 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bangor, MI and Higgins Lake, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 164.26 mi 264.35 km 142.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 241 mi 387.90 km 209.45 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips