Distance from Bangor, MI to Mackinaw City, MI

Distance

338 mi

Time

5 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

Loading Bangor - Mackinaw City Route Map

Route map between Bangor and Mackinaw City Show Map

Report an error

There are 249.10 miles from Bangor to Mackinaw City in northeast direction and 338 miles (543.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route.

Bangor and Mackinaw City are 5 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bangor, MI to Mackinaw City, MI. The halfway point is Saint Louis, MI.

Bangor, MI and Mackinaw City, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bangor, MI to Mackinaw City, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bangor, MI and Mackinaw City, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bangor to Mackinaw City is $44.28.

During the route, an average car will release 306.57 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Mackinaw City, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mackinaw City, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bangor, MI and Mackinaw City, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Bangor, MI and Mackinaw City, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.382519 and -84.609863, or 43º 22' 57.0684" N, 84º 36' 35.5068" W. This location is 168.99 miles away from Bangor, MI and Mackinaw City, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Louis, MI, situated 160.91 miles from Bangor, MI and 178.33 miles from Mackinaw City, MI. It would take 2 hours 40 mins to go from Bangor to Saint Louis and 2 hours 32 mins to go from Mackinaw City to Saint Louis.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bangor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bangor, MI to Mackinaw City, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bangor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bangor »

Weather in Bangor and Mackinaw City

Bangor

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 46°F on Monday.

Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Sat
Apr 27
Sun
Apr 28
Mon
Apr 29
Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Fog
67° 46° 57° 45° 51° 36° 52° 32° 46° 36°
9% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 66% Rain probability
0 21 degrees 13 324 degrees 5 43 degrees 10 39 degrees 12 126 degrees

Mackinaw City

Light rain today, with high temperatures falling to 42°F on Monday.

Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Sat
Apr 27
Sun
Apr 28
Mon
Apr 29
Partly cloudy day Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
54° 47° 51° 39° 43° 33° 45° 35° 42° 38°
71% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
6 237 degrees 11 306 degrees 12 319 degrees 7 343 degrees 8 114 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bangor, MI and Mackinaw City, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 249.10 mi 400.88 km 216.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 338 mi 543.94 km 293.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips