Distance from Bay City, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI

Distance

239 mi

Time

4 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

There are 163.95 miles from Bay City to Arbor Vitae in northeast direction and 239 miles (384.63 kilometers) by car, following the US-12 and WI-29 route.

Bay City and Arbor Vitae are 4 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bay City, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI. The halfway point is Thorp, WI.

Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bay City, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 9.60 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bay City to Arbor Vitae is $21.13.

During the route, an average car will release 188.15 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arbor Vitae, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arbor Vitae, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.948620 and -90.723694, or 44º 56' 55.032" N, 90º 43' 25.2984" W. This location is 119.56 miles away from Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI and it would take approximately 2 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Thorp, WI, situated 111 miles from Bay City, WI and 130 miles from Arbor Vitae, WI. It would take 1 hour 57 mins to go from Bay City to Thorp and 2 hours 24 mins to go from Arbor Vitae to Thorp.



Weather in Bay City and Arbor Vitae

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI:

Bay City

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
79° 47° 76° 52° 79° 63° 82° 66° 81° 69°
4% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
4 293 degrees 7 200 degrees 10 178 degrees 11 173 degrees 7 168 degrees

Arbor Vitae

Light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
70° 45° 74° 44° 76° 57° 78° 61° 78° 63°
7% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
5 10 degrees 4 232 degrees 7 183 degrees 7 188 degrees 8 190 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bay City, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Bay City, WI to Arbor Vitae, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bay City, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bay City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bay City, WI and Arbor Vitae, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 163.95 mi 263.85 km 142.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 239 mi 384.83 km 207.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips