Distance from Beatrice, AL to Allen, AL

Distance

181 mi

Time

3 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Report an error

There are 131.24 miles from Beatrice to Allen in northeast direction and 181 miles (291.29 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Beatrice and Allen are 3 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Beatrice, AL to Allen, AL. The halfway point is Millbrook, AL.

Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:36 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Beatrice, AL to Allen, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Beatrice to Allen is $22.16.

During the route, an average car will release 163.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Allen, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allen, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.460606 and -86.383102, or 32º 27' 38.1816" N, 86º 22' 59.1672" W. This location is 90.31 miles away from Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Millbrook, AL, situated 90.31 miles from Beatrice, AL and 94.7 miles from Allen, AL. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Beatrice to Millbrook and 1 hour 30 mins to go from Allen to Millbrook.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL is Montgomery, AL, situated 82.84 miles from Beatrice, AL and 100.36 miles from Allen, AL. It would take 1 hour 41 mins to go from Beatrice to and 1 hour 33 mins to go from Allen to Montgomery.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Birmingham, AL.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Beatrice, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Beatrice, AL to Allen, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Beatrice, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Beatrice »

Weather in Beatrice and Allen

Beatrice

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 69°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
82° 61° 74° 55° 72° 46° 72° 46° 70° 61°
83% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
6 177 degrees 7 324 degrees 4 26 degrees 5 74 degrees 6 45 degrees

Allen

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 63°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 56° 70° 53° 68° 44° 72° 44° 63° 55°
96% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
6 169 degrees 7 299 degrees 3 5 degrees 5 96 degrees 6 36 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Beatrice, AL and Allen, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 131.24 mi 211.20 km 114.04 nautical mi
Driving distance 181 mi 290.69 km 156.96 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips