Distance from Beatrice, AL to Alma, AL

Distance

69 mi

Time

1 hour 54 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $8

There are 37.30 miles from Beatrice to Alma in southwest direction and 69 miles (111.04 kilometers) by car, following the US-84 route.

Beatrice and Alma are 1 hour 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Beatrice, AL to Alma, AL. The halfway point is Perdue Hill, AL.

Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Beatrice, AL to Alma, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Beatrice to Alma is $5.46.

During the route, an average car will release 54.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alma, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alma, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 31.570574 and -87.557426, or 31º 34' 14.0664" N, 87º 33' 26.7336" W. This location is 34.67 miles away from Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL and it would take approximately 57 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Perdue Hill, AL, situated 29 miles from Beatrice, AL and 41 miles from Alma, AL. It would take 42 minutes to go from Beatrice to Perdue Hill and 1 hour 12 mins to go from Alma to Perdue Hill.



Weather in Beatrice and Alma

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL:

Beatrice

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
88° 71° 81° 69° 87° 66° 91° 69° 89° 70°
29% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
6 137 degrees 4 165 degrees 4 138 degrees 3 150 degrees 5 128 degrees

Alma

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
89° 72° 82° 69° 87° 66° 93° 69° 89° 71°
55% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
5 142 degrees 4 151 degrees 4 137 degrees 3 154 degrees 5 116 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Beatrice, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Beatrice, AL to Alma, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Beatrice, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Beatrice »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Beatrice, AL and Alma, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 37.30 mi 60.02 km 32.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 69 mi 111.58 km 60.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips