Distance from Bessemer, AL to Alabaster, AL

Distance

17 mi

Time

33 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $2

Loading Bessemer - Alabaster Route Map

Report an error

There are 13.49 miles from Bessemer to Alabaster in southeast direction and 17 miles (27.36 kilometers) by car, following the Morgan Road route.

Bessemer and Alabaster are 33 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bessemer, AL to Alabaster, AL.

Bessemer, AL and Alabaster, AL are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 6:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bessemer, AL to Alabaster, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bessemer, AL and Alabaster, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bessemer to Alabaster is $2.02.

During the route, an average car will release 15.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bessemer, AL and Alabaster, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Bessemer, AL and Alabaster, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.29951 and -86.901652, or 33º 17' 58.236" N, 86º 54' 5.9472" W. This location is 8.52 miles away from Bessemer, AL and Alabaster, AL and it would take approximately 16 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Alabaster, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alabaster, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bessemer, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Bessemer, AL to Alabaster, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bessemer, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bessemer »

Weather in Bessemer and Alabaster

Bessemer

Rain today, with temperatures falling to 51°F on Thursday.

Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Wed
Nov 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 52° 52° 38° 53° 30° 61° 36° 58° 40°
68% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 208 degrees 9 338 degrees 2 83 degrees 1 136 degrees 6 3 degrees

Alabaster

Rain today, with temperatures falling to 52°F tomorrow.

Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Wed
Nov 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 53° 52° 38° 54° 30° 62° 35° 59° 40°
63% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 207 degrees 9 337 degrees 2 74 degrees 1 131 degrees 6 2 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bessemer, AL and Alabaster, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 13.49 mi 21.71 km 11.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 17 mi 27.36 km 14.77 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and