Distance from Billings, MT to SEA Airport

Distance

823 mi

Time

14 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$59 - $114

Loading Billings - SEA Airport Route Map

Route map between Billings and SEA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 664.42 miles from Billings to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 823 miles (1,324.49 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Billings and SEA Airport are 14 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billings, MT to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Saint Regis, MT.

Please note the time difference between Billings, MT and SEA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Billings is 11:27 pm and the current time in SEA Airport is 10:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billings, MT to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 38.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billings, MT and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billings to SEA Airport is $95.30.

During the route, an average car will release 746.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Billings, MT and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Billings, MT and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 47.318176 and -115.205015, or 47º 19' 5.4336" N, 115º 12' 18.054" W. This location is 411.69 miles away from Billings, MT and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Regis, MT, situated 414.2 miles from Billings, MT and 409.98 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 6 hours 44 mins to go from Billings to Saint Regis and 7 hours 39 mins to go from SEA to Saint Regis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Spokane, WA, Bellevue, WA, Renton, WA and Kent, WA.


Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billings, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Billings, MT to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billings, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billings »

Weather in Billings and SEA

Billings

Light snow (2–4 in.) on Saturday through next Thursday, with temperatures falling to 23°F next Thursday.

Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Sat
Dec 16
Sun
Dec 17
Mon
Dec 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
44° 29° 50° 31° 39° 28° 37° 22° 43° 29°
6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
7 272 degrees 11 237 degrees 6 346 degrees 10 223 degrees 10 247 degrees

SEA

Light rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with temperatures peaking at 47°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Sat
Dec 16
Sun
Dec 17
Mon
Dec 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
46° 36° 42° 33° 43° 33° 45° 40° 46° 39°
7% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
2 73 degrees 3 172 degrees 4 166 degrees 7 183 degrees 4 190 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billings, MT and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 664.42 mi 1,069.28 km 577.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 823 mi 1,324.49 km 715.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and