Distance from Billingsley, AL to Abbeville, GA

Distance

254 mi

Time

4 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $34

There are 204.41 miles from Billingsley to Abbeville in southeast direction and 254 miles (408.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Billingsley and Abbeville are 4 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Abbeville, GA. The halfway point is Phenix City, AL.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 2:55 am and the current time in Abbeville is 3:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Abbeville, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 10.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Abbeville is $24.37.

During the route, an average car will release 199.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Abbeville, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abbeville, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.523708 and -84.982048, or 32º 31' 25.3488" N, 84º 58' 55.3728" W. This location is 126.97 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA and it would take approximately 2 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Phenix City, AL, situated 123 miles from Billingsley, AL and 131 miles from Abbeville, GA. It would take 2 hours 6 mins to go from Billingsley to Phenix City and 2 hours 29 mins to go from Abbeville to Phenix City.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA is Columbus, GA, situated 124 miles from Billingsley, AL and 131 miles from Abbeville, GA. It would take 2 hours 9 mins to go from Billingsley to and 2 hours 29 mins to go from Abbeville to Columbus.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Montgomery, AL.



Weather in Billingsley and Abbeville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA:

Billingsley

Rain over the weekend.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
51° 31° 57° 27° 61° 33° 68° 46° 47° 34°
7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
10 349 degrees 3 37 degrees 9 148 degrees 11 262 degrees 11 320 degrees

Abbeville

Rain on Sunday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
55° 36° 55° 28° 60° 32° 67° 46° 54° 39°
11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
12 328 degrees 4 13 degrees 6 130 degrees 13 211 degrees 14 304 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Abbeville, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Abbeville, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 204.41 mi 328.97 km 177.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 254 mi 408.67 km 220.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips