Distance from Billingsley, AL to Acton, IN

Distance

545 mi

Time

9 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$33 - $64

There are 485.18 miles from Billingsley to Acton in north direction and 545 miles (877.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Billingsley and Acton are 9 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Acton, IN. The halfway point is Ridgetop, TN.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 5:35 am and the current time in Acton is 6:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Acton, IN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 21.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Acton is $46.60.

During the route, an average car will release 428.66 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Acton, IN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Acton, IN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.424519 and -86.713684, or 36º 25' 28.2684" N, 86º 42' 49.2624" W. This location is 272.39 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN and it would take approximately 4 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ridgetop, TN, situated 281 miles from Billingsley, AL and 270 miles from Acton, IN. It would take 4 hours 51 mins to go from Billingsley to Ridgetop and 4 hours 27 mins to go from Acton to Ridgetop.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN is Nashville, TN, situated 260 miles from Billingsley, AL and 285 miles from Acton, IN. It would take 4 hours 28 mins to go from Billingsley to and 4 hours 41 mins to go from Acton to Nashville.



Weather in Billingsley and Acton

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN:

Billingsley

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
91° 72° 91° 73° 89° 72° 83° 72° 85° 72°
54% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
3 14 degrees 4 111 degrees 5 99 degrees 6 99 degrees 5 246 degrees

Acton

Rain on Monday through next Friday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
90° 66° 91° 69° 91° 68° 93° 71° 90° 72°
2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
4 32 degrees 6 37 degrees 5 71 degrees 5 142 degrees 4 217 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Acton, IN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Acton, IN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 485.18 mi 780.82 km 421.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 545 mi 876.75 km 473.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips