Distance from Billingsley, AL to Alafaya, FL

Distance

509 mi

Time

8 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $60

There are 432.63 miles from Billingsley to Alafaya in southeast direction and 509 miles (819.16 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 E route.

Billingsley and Alafaya are 8 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Alafaya, FL. The halfway point is Lloyd, FL.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 12:38 pm and the current time in Alafaya is 1:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Alafaya, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 20.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Alafaya is $43.51.

During the route, an average car will release 400.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alafaya, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alafaya, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.488873 and -84.060379, or 30º 29' 19.9428" N, 84º 3' 37.3644" W. This location is 254.34 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL and it would take approximately 4 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lloyd, FL, situated 258 miles from Billingsley, AL and 252 miles from Alafaya, FL. It would take 4 hours 36 mins to go from Billingsley to Lloyd and 3 hours 44 mins to go from Alafaya to Lloyd.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL is Tallahassee, FL, situated 243 miles from Billingsley, AL and 268 miles from Alafaya, FL. It would take 4 hours 27 mins to go from Billingsley to and 4 hours 2 mins to go from Alafaya to Tallahassee.



Weather in Billingsley and Alafaya

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL:

Billingsley

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
91° 72° 91° 73° 89° 72° 83° 72° 85° 72°
54% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
3 14 degrees 4 111 degrees 5 99 degrees 6 99 degrees 5 246 degrees

Alafaya

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
92° 75° 92° 75° 92° 75° 93° 75° 96° 76°
67% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
6 246 degrees 5 243 degrees 5 212 degrees 5 202 degrees 4 250 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Alafaya, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Alafaya, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 432.63 mi 696.25 km 375.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 509 mi 818.63 km 442.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips