Distance from Billingsley, AL to Alberta, AL

Distance

63 mi

Time

1 hour 43 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $9

Report an error

There are 50.01 miles from Billingsley to Alberta in southwest direction and 63 miles (101.39 kilometers) by car, following the Autauga County 1 route.

Billingsley and Alberta are 1 hour 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Alberta, AL. The halfway point is Selma, AL.

Billingsley, AL and Alberta, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Alberta, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Alberta, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Alberta is $7.78.

During the route, an average car will release 57.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alberta, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alberta, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Alberta, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Alberta, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.435997 and -87.088982, or 32º 26' 9.5892" N, 87º 5' 20.3352" W. This location is 31.72 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Alberta, AL and it would take approximately 51 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Selma, AL, situated 28.44 miles from Billingsley, AL and 36.96 miles from Alberta, AL. It would take 59 minutes to go from Billingsley to Selma and 48 minutes to go from Alberta to Selma.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Alberta, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Weather in Billingsley and Alberta

Billingsley

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Monday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 47° 67° 58° 79° 54° 81° 62° 67° 49°
8% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
6 84 degrees 9 55 degrees 4 139 degrees 8 174 degrees 7 317 degrees

Alberta

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 84°F on Monday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
69° 48° 72° 58° 83° 57° 84° 64° 68° 51°
9% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
6 75 degrees 8 41 degrees 4 153 degrees 6 182 degrees 6 317 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Alberta, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 50.01 mi 80.49 km 43.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 63 mi 102.09 km 55.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips