Distance from Billingsley, AL to Albia, IA


848 mi


13 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

There are 668.89 miles from Billingsley to Albia in northwest direction and 848 miles (1,364.72 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Billingsley and Albia are 13 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Albia, IA. The halfway point is Goreville, IL.

Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Albia, IA:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 34.05 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Albia is $81.05.

During the route, an average car will release 667.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Albia, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albia, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.593888 and -88.986589, or 37º 35' 37.9968" N, 88º 59' 11.7204" W. This location is 423.98 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA and it would take approximately 6 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Goreville, IL, situated 438 miles from Billingsley, AL and 411 miles from Albia, IA. It would take 7 hours 6 mins to go from Billingsley to Goreville and 6 hours 51 mins to go from Albia to Goreville.

Weather in Billingsley and Albia

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA:


Rain today through Sunday.

Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27
Jan 28
Jan 29
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
74° 58° 70° 59° 64° 40° 53° 32° 60° 28°
81% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
10 184 degrees 6 250 degrees 8 344 degrees 9 347 degrees 4 76 degrees


Mixed precipitation today through Saturday.

Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27
Jan 28
Jan 29
Snow Snow Fog Partly cloudy day Fog
27° 23° 25° 16° 20° 24° -6° 38° 15°
59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
16 60 degrees 13 19 degrees 9 5 degrees 5 157 degrees 10 146 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Albia, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Albia, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 668.89 mi 1,076.47 km 581.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 848 mi 1,364.66 km 736.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips