Distance from Billingsley, AL to Altoona, AL

Distance

118 mi

Time

2 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

Report an error

There are 97.09 miles from Billingsley to Altoona in northeast direction and 118 miles (189.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Billingsley and Altoona are 2 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Altoona, AL. The halfway point is Hoover, AL.

Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Altoona, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Altoona is $14.44.

During the route, an average car will release 106.73 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Altoona, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Altoona, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.403496 and -86.790337, or 33º 24' 12.5856" N, 86º 47' 25.2132" W. This location is 58.84 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Hoover, AL, situated 62.07 miles from Billingsley, AL and 57.72 miles from Altoona, AL. It would take 1 hour 25 mins to go from Billingsley to Hoover and 1 hour 14 mins to go from Altoona to Hoover.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL is Birmingham, AL, situated 70.32 miles from Billingsley, AL and 47.33 miles from Altoona, AL. It would take 1 hour 33 mins to go from Billingsley to and 1 hour 1 min to go from Altoona to Birmingham.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Altoona, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Weather in Billingsley and Altoona

Billingsley

Rain today through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 63°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
77° 59° 71° 52° 69° 43° 71° 44° 64° 58°
95% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
6 164 degrees 8 310 degrees 4 14 degrees 5 87 degrees 6 43 degrees

Altoona

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 62°F on Friday.

Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
74° 53° 67° 48° 67° 38° 70° 39° 63° 50°
93% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
6 163 degrees 7 294 degrees 3 345 degrees 5 108 degrees 6 40 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Altoona, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 97.09 mi 156.25 km 84.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 118 mi 189.38 km 102.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips