Distance from Billingsley, AL to Aragon, NM

Distance

1,504 mi

Time

23 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$110 - $214

Report an error

There are 1,261.03 miles from Billingsley to Aragon in west direction and 1,504 miles (2,420.45 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Billingsley and Aragon are 23 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Aragon, NM. The halfway point is Nicoma Park, OK.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 10:32 pm and the current time in Aragon is 9:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Aragon, NM:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 69.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Aragon is $178.29.

During the route, an average car will release 1,364.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Aragon, NM

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aragon, NM? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.42752 and -97.378754, or 35º 25' 39.072" N, 97º 22' 43.5144" W. This location is 752.17 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM and it would take approximately 11 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Nicoma Park, OK, situated 763.91 miles from Billingsley, AL and 746.36 miles from Aragon, NM. It would take 11 hours 53 mins to go from Billingsley to Nicoma Park and 12 hours 3 mins to go from Aragon to Nicoma Park.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM is Oklahoma City, OK, situated 771.13 miles from Billingsley, AL and 733.91 miles from Aragon, NM. It would take 11 hours 52 mins to go from Billingsley to Oklahoma City and 11 hours 47 mins to go from Aragon to Oklahoma City.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Aragon, NM? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Weather in Billingsley and Aragon

Billingsley

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
53° 44° 56° 44° 59° 41° 70° 54° 65° 36°
97% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
5 100 degrees 6 286 degrees 6 142 degrees 8 182 degrees 10 332 degrees

Aragon

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Clear day Wind Wind Cloudy Clear day
56° 34° 57° 33° 49° 28° 41° 18° 40° 14°
10% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 285 degrees 13 239 degrees 16 243 degrees 5 334 degrees 5 69 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Aragon, NM in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,261.03 mi 2,029.43 km 1,095.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,504 mi 2,421 km 1,307.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips