Distance from Billingsley, AL to Ariton, AL

Distance

109 mi

Time

2 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

There are 93.67 miles from Billingsley to Ariton in southeast direction and 109 miles (175.42 kilometers) by car, following the US-231 route.

Billingsley and Ariton are 2 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Ariton, AL. The halfway point is Pike Road, AL.

Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Ariton, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Ariton is $10.38.

During the route, an average car will release 85.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ariton, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ariton, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.218502 and -86.120262, or 32º 13' 6.6072" N, 86º 7' 12.9432" W. This location is 54.32 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pike Road, AL, situated 50 miles from Billingsley, AL and 62 miles from Ariton, AL. It would take 1 hour 7 mins to go from Billingsley to Pike Road and 1 hour 18 mins to go from Ariton to Pike Road.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL is Montgomery, AL, situated 37 miles from Billingsley, AL and 73 miles from Ariton, AL. It would take 47 minutes to go from Billingsley to and 1 hour 26 mins to go from Ariton to Montgomery.



Weather in Billingsley and Ariton

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL:

Billingsley

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
74° 58° 70° 59° 64° 40° 53° 32° 60° 28°
81% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
10 184 degrees 6 250 degrees 8 344 degrees 9 347 degrees 4 76 degrees

Ariton

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
74° 55° 75° 63° 70° 45° 56° 36° 61° 29°
36% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
10 184 degrees 8 224 degrees 10 286 degrees 11 344 degrees 4 48 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Ariton, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Ariton, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 93.67 mi 150.75 km 81.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 109 mi 174.83 km 94.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips