Distance from Billingsley, AL to Augusta, GA

Distance

338 mi

Time

5 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $44

There are 278.28 miles from Billingsley to Augusta in northeast direction and 338 miles (543.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Billingsley and Augusta are 5 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Augusta, GA. The halfway point is Palmetto, GA.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 5:58 pm and the current time in Augusta is 6:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Augusta, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 13.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Augusta is $31.47.

During the route, an average car will release 265.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Augusta, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Augusta, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.521255 and -84.621826, or 33º 31' 16.518" N, 84º 37' 18.5736" W. This location is 168.88 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA and it would take approximately 2 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Palmetto, GA, situated 173 miles from Billingsley, AL and 168 miles from Augusta, GA. It would take 2 hours 49 mins to go from Billingsley to Palmetto and 2 hours 38 mins to go from Augusta to Palmetto.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA is Atlanta, GA, situated 197 miles from Billingsley, AL and 146 miles from Augusta, GA. It would take 3 hours 9 mins to go from Billingsley to and 2 hours 13 mins to go from Augusta to Atlanta.



Weather in Billingsley and Augusta

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA:

Billingsley

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
Jan 18
Tue
Jan 19
Wed
Jan 20
Thu
Jan 21
Fri
Jan 22
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Rain
55° 33° 62° 34° 60° 43° 59° 42° 64° 52°
6% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 261 degrees 4 217 degrees 5 323 degrees 6 223 degrees 5 284 degrees

Augusta

Rain on Thursday through Saturday.

Mon
Jan 18
Tue
Jan 19
Wed
Jan 20
Thu
Jan 21
Fri
Jan 22
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
54° 37° 62° 35° 60° 45° 59° 42° 63° 51°
11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
8 272 degrees 6 241 degrees 9 284 degrees 7 248 degrees 5 285 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Augusta, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Augusta, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 278.28 mi 447.85 km 241.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 338 mi 543.56 km 293.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips