Distance from Billingsley, AL to BOS Airport

Distance

1,243 mi

Time

19 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $180

Report an error

There are 1,088.23 miles from Billingsley to Logan International Airport (BOS) in northeast direction and 1,243 miles (2,000.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Billingsley and BOS Airport are 19 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Spottswood, VA.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and BOS Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 6:08 am and the current time in BOS Airport is 7:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to BOS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 57.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to BOS Airport is $149.66.

During the route, an average car will release 1,127.78 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.955208 and -79.236031, or 37º 57' 18.7488" N, 79º 14' 9.7116" W. This location is 621.68 miles away from Billingsley, AL and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Spottswood, VA, situated 637.39 miles from Billingsley, AL and 610.67 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 10 hours 8 mins to go from Billingsley to Spottswood and 10 hours 6 mins to go from BOS to Spottswood.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Knoxville, TN,Chattanooga, TN, and Birmingham, AL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Weather in Billingsley and BOS

Billingsley

Rain on Saturday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Fog
66° 38° 70° 43° 73° 50° 64° 48° 60° 39°
5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
4 38 degrees 5 138 degrees 5 179 degrees 8 250 degrees 5 312 degrees

BOS

Light rain today and Sunday.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Rain Clear day Cloudy Clear day Rain
42° 38° 48° 33° 56° 34° 47° 31° 50° 33°
87% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
9 344 degrees 9 314 degrees 14 249 degrees 10 275 degrees 8 334 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,088.23 mi 1,751.33 km 945.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,243 mi 2,001 km 1,080.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips