Distance from Billingsley, AL to BWI Airport

Distance

842 mi

Time

13 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $124

Report an error

There are 719.62 miles from Billingsley to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in northeast direction and 842 miles (1,355.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Billingsley and BWI Airport are 13 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to BWI Airport. The halfway point is Bristol, VA.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and BWI Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 4:27 am and the current time in BWI Airport is 5:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 38.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to BWI Airport is $103.32.

During the route, an average car will release 763.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.600033 and -82.208420, or 36º 36' 0.1188" N, 82º 12' 30.312" W. This location is 421.09 miles away from Billingsley, AL and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bristol, VA, situated 433.28 miles from Billingsley, AL and 410.41 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 7 hours 3 mins to go from Billingsley to Bristol and 6 hours 17 mins to go from BWI to Bristol.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Knoxville, TN, and Chattanooga, TN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Weather in Billingsley and BWI

Billingsley

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Monday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 47° 67° 58° 79° 54° 81° 62° 67° 49°
8% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
6 84 degrees 9 55 degrees 4 139 degrees 8 174 degrees 7 317 degrees

BWI

Light rain on Sunday through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 70°F on Monday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
63° 44° 66° 39° 65° 53° 71° 48° 67° 55°
10% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
9 313 degrees 4 182 degrees 7 67 degrees 6 49 degrees 8 164 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 719.62 mi 1,158.11 km 625.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 842 mi 1,355.35 km 731.83 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips