Distance from Billingsley, AL to Kennedy Space Center, FL

Distance

542 mi

Time

8 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $65

There are 458.72 miles from Billingsley to Kennedy Space Center in southeast direction and 542 miles (872.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 E route.

Billingsley and Kennedy Space Center are 8 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Kennedy Space Center, FL. The halfway point is Lamont, FL.

Please note the time difference between Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL is 1 hour. The current time in Billingsley is 1:50 am and the current time in Kennedy Space Center is 2:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Kennedy Space Center, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 21.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Kennedy Space Center is $47.26.

During the route, an average car will release 426.70 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Kennedy Space Center, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kennedy Space Center, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.469184 and -83.79572, or 30º 28' 9.0624" N, 83º 47' 44.592" W. This location is 271.15 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL and it would take approximately 4 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lamont, FL, situated 276 miles from Billingsley, AL and 276 miles from Kennedy Space Center, FL. It would take 4 hours 53 mins to go from Billingsley to Lamont and 4 hours 20 mins to go from Kennedy Space Center to Lamont.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL is Tallahassee, FL, situated 243 miles from Billingsley, AL and 301 miles from Kennedy Space Center, FL. It would take 4 hours 27 mins to go from Billingsley to Tallahassee and 4 hours 42 mins to go from Kennedy Space Center to Tallahassee.



Weather in Billingsley and Kennedy Space Center

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL:

Billingsley

Rain on Wednesday through next Sunday.

Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 64° 79° 61° 82° 63° 79° 66° 70° 59°
9% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
2 26 degrees 3 63 degrees 4 82 degrees 6 97 degrees 9 273 degrees

Kennedy Space Center

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
89° 72° 90° 72° 90° 75° 91° 75° 93° 76°
79% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
8 109 degrees 8 102 degrees 10 135 degrees 11 143 degrees 10 178 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Kennedy Space Center, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Kennedy Space Center, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 458.72 mi 738.23 km 398.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 542 mi 872.74 km 471.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips