Distance from Billingsley, AL to McWilliams, AL

Distance

73 mi

Time

2 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $10

Report an error

There are 61.32 miles from Billingsley to McWilliams in southwest direction and 73 miles (117.48 kilometers) by car, following the Autauga County 1 route.

Billingsley and McWilliams are 2 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to McWilliams, AL. The halfway point is Sardis, AL.

Billingsley, AL and McWilliams, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:46 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to McWilliams, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and McWilliams, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to McWilliams is $8.61.

During the route, an average car will release 65.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near McWilliams, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to McWilliams, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and McWilliams, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and McWilliams, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.289093 and -86.985649, or 32º 17' 20.7348" N, 86º 59' 8.3364" W. This location is 36.32 miles away from Billingsley, AL and McWilliams, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sardis, AL, situated 35.99 miles from Billingsley, AL and 36.74 miles from McWilliams, AL. It would take 1 hour 11 mins to go from Billingsley to Sardis and 1 hour 1 min to go from McWilliams to Sardis.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to McWilliams, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Weather in Billingsley and McWilliams

Billingsley

Rain on Monday through Friday.

Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Wed
Dec 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
53° 43° 62° 44° 71° 56° 66° 35° 50° 30°
23% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
6 270 degrees 7 149 degrees 10 175 degrees 11 336 degrees 7 343 degrees

McWilliams

Rain on Monday through Friday.

Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Wed
Dec 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
58° 43° 67° 45° 74° 59° 67° 38° 50° 32°
26% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
4 277 degrees 7 154 degrees 10 179 degrees 11 332 degrees 7 346 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and McWilliams, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 61.32 mi 98.69 km 53.29 nautical mi
Driving distance 73 mi 116.92 km 63.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips