Distance from Billingsley, AL to Midway, AL

Distance

96 mi

Time

2 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

There are 80.55 miles from Billingsley to Midway in southeast direction and 96 miles (154.50 kilometers) by car, following the US-82 route.

Billingsley and Midway are 2 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Midway, AL. The halfway point is Pike Road, AL.

Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Midway, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 3.86 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Midway is $8.22.

During the route, an average car will release 75.57 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Midway, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Midway, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.272694 and -86.168716, or 32º 16' 21.6984" N, 86º 10' 7.3776" W. This location is 48.02 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pike Road, AL, situated 50 miles from Billingsley, AL and 50 miles from Midway, AL. It would take 1 hour 7 mins to go from Billingsley to Pike Road and 1 hour 16 mins to go from Midway to Pike Road.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL is Montgomery, AL, situated 37 miles from Billingsley, AL and 60 miles from Midway, AL. It would take 47 minutes to go from Billingsley to and 1 hour 24 mins to go from Midway to Montgomery.



Weather in Billingsley and Midway

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL:

Billingsley

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
91° 72° 91° 73° 89° 72° 83° 72° 85° 72°
54% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
3 14 degrees 4 111 degrees 5 99 degrees 6 99 degrees 5 246 degrees

Midway

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
90° 71° 91° 72° 85° 72° 78° 71° 84° 71°
55% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
3 28 degrees 4 121 degrees 5 104 degrees 6 165 degrees 6 235 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Midway, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Midway, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 80.55 mi 129.63 km 69.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 96 mi 154.57 km 83.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips