Distance from Billingsley, AL to Montgomery, AL

Distance

37 mi

Time

47 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $5

There are 31.65 miles from Billingsley to Montgomery in southeast direction and 37 miles (59.55 kilometers) by car, following the US-82 route.

Billingsley and Montgomery are 47 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Montgomery, AL. The halfway point is Booth, AL.

Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:07 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Montgomery, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 1.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Montgomery is $3.26.

During the route, an average car will release 29.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Montgomery, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Montgomery, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.485893 and -86.538788, or 32º 29' 9.2148" N, 86º 32' 19.6368" W. This location is 18.68 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL and it would take approximately 23 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Booth, AL, situated 17 miles from Billingsley, AL and 23 miles from Montgomery, AL. It would take 24 minutes to go from Billingsley to Booth and 30 minutes to go from Montgomery to Booth.



Weather in Billingsley and Montgomery

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL:

Billingsley

Heavy rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
93° 73° 93° 70° 91° 73° 94° 70° 96° 69°
5% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 340 degrees 4 276 degrees 4 306 degrees 4 16 degrees 3 102 degrees

Montgomery

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
93° 74° 93° 69° 92° 73° 93° 70° 95° 69°
4% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 335 degrees 4 279 degrees 5 299 degrees 3 2 degrees 3 56 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Montgomery, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Montgomery, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 31.65 mi 50.94 km 27.50 nautical mi
Driving distance 37 mi 60.12 km 32.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips