Distance from Billingsley, AL to Munford, AL

Distance

120 mi

Time

2 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $15

There are 74.74 miles from Billingsley to Munford in northeast direction and 120 miles (193.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-20 route.

Billingsley and Munford are 2 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Billingsley, AL to Munford, AL. The halfway point is Cahaba Heights, AL.

Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Billingsley, AL to Munford, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Billingsley to Munford is $10.49.

During the route, an average car will release 94.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Munford, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Munford, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.436214 and -86.737213, or 33º 26' 10.3704" N, 86º 44' 13.9668" W. This location is 60.21 miles away from Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cahaba Heights, AL, situated 66 miles from Billingsley, AL and 55 miles from Munford, AL. It would take 1 hour 33 mins to go from Billingsley to Cahaba Heights and 58 minutes to go from Munford to Cahaba Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL is Birmingham, AL, situated 70 miles from Billingsley, AL and 59 miles from Munford, AL. It would take 1 hour 33 mins to go from Billingsley to and 57 minutes to go from Munford to Birmingham.



Weather in Billingsley and Munford

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL:

Billingsley

Rain today through Friday.

Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
84° 72° 89° 71° 89° 73° 92° 75° 92° 74°
62% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
4 291 degrees 4 269 degrees 5 273 degrees 5 312 degrees 5 300 degrees

Munford

Rain today through Friday.

Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
83° 71° 89° 70° 90° 73° 90° 72° 88° 69°
78% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
3 271 degrees 3 256 degrees 4 275 degrees 5 307 degrees 4 272 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Billingsley, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Billingsley, AL to Munford, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Billingsley, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Billingsley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Billingsley, AL and Munford, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 74.74 mi 120.28 km 64.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 120 mi 193.79 km 104.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips