Distance from Boulder City, NV to Acton, MT

Distance

1,008 mi

Time

16 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$84 - $163

Loading Boulder City - Acton Route Map

Route map between Boulder City and Acton Show Map

Report an error

There are 758.34 miles from Boulder City to Acton in northeast direction and 1,008 miles (1,622.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-15 N route.

Boulder City and Acton are 16 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Boulder City, NV to Acton, MT. The halfway point is Tremonton, UT.

Please note the time difference between Boulder City, NV and Acton, MT is 1 hour. The current time in Boulder City is 6:39 am and the current time in Acton is 7:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Boulder City, NV to Acton, MT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 46.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Boulder City, NV and Acton, MT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Boulder City to Acton is $136.24.

During the route, an average car will release 914.13 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Boulder City, NV and Acton, MT

If you want to meet halfway between Boulder City, NV and Acton, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.696053 and -112.18034, or 41º 41' 45.7908" N, 112º 10' 49.224" W. This location is 503.91 miles away from Boulder City, NV and Acton, MT and it would take approximately 8 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Tremonton, UT, situated 517.68 miles from Boulder City, NV and 491.36 miles from Acton, MT. It would take 7 hours 59 mins to go from Boulder City to Tremonton and 8 hours 25 mins to go from Acton to Tremonton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT, Provo, UT, Salt Lake City, UT, West Valley City, UT, West Jordan, UT, Henderson, NV, North Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV.


Best Hotels In or Near Acton, MT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Acton, MT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Boulder City, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Boulder City, NV to Acton, MT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Boulder City, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Boulder City »

Weather in Boulder City and Acton

Boulder City

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 108°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Wed
Jun 27
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
106° 80° 103° 77° 106° 76° 108° 79° 108° 79°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 184 degrees 7 170 degrees 7 173 degrees 6 175 degrees 7 191 degrees

Acton

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Thursday.

Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Wed
Jun 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 55° 70° 53° 81° 54° 75° 58° 78° 53°
66% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 283 degrees 8 295 degrees 4 210 degrees 4 5 degrees 3 107 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Boulder City, NV and Acton, MT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 758.34 mi 1,220.42 km 658.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,008 mi 1,621.93 km 875.77 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and