Distance from Boulder City, NV to Alexander, IA

Distance

1,533 mi

Time

22 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$108 - $210

Loading Boulder City - Alexander Route Map

Route map between Boulder City and Alexander Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,229.82 miles from Boulder City to Alexander in northeast direction and 1,533 miles (2,467.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Boulder City and Alexander are 22 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Boulder City, NV to Alexander, IA. The halfway point is Hudson, CO.

Please note the time difference between Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA is 2 hours. The current time in Boulder City is 5:10 pm and the current time in Alexander is 7:10 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Boulder City, NV to Alexander, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 70.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Boulder City to Alexander is $175.30.

During the route, an average car will release 1,390.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alexander, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexander, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.090826 and -104.618097, or 40º 5' 26.9736" N, 104º 37' 5.1492" W. This location is 766.50 miles away from Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA and it would take approximately 11 hours 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hudson, CO, situated 802.37 miles from Boulder City, NV and 731.03 miles from Alexander, IA. It would take 11 hours 45 mins to go from Boulder City to Hudson and 10 hours 23 mins to go from Alexander to Hudson.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA is Aurora, CO, situated 787.99 miles from Boulder City, NV and 763.99 miles from Alexander, IA. It would take 11 hours 36 mins to go from Boulder City to Aurora and 10 hours 55 mins to go from Alexander to Aurora.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Thornton, CO, Westminster, CO, Denver, CO, Arvada, CO, Lakewood, CO, Henderson, NV, North Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas, NV, Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Boulder City, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Boulder City, NV to Alexander, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Boulder City, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Boulder City »

Weather in Boulder City and Alexander

Boulder City

Light rain today, with high temperatures rising to 81°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Mar 21
Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
62° 50° 69° 49° 71° 53° 73° 54° 78° 55°
33% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 218 degrees 4 211 degrees 8 211 degrees 3 226 degrees 4 155 degrees

Alexander

Rain next Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 64°F next Thursday.

Thu
Mar 21
Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
46° 30° 42° 29° 52° 26° 47° 40° 42° 31°
25% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
10 308 degrees 9 1 degrees 7 152 degrees 7 112 degrees 12 31 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Boulder City, NV and Alexander, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,229.82 mi 1,979.19 km 1,068.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,533 mi 2,467.12 km 1,332.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips