Distance from Boulder City, NV to Alzada, MT

Distance

1,053 mi

Time

18 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$88 - $171

Loading Boulder City - Alzada Route Map

Route map between Boulder City and Alzada Show Map

Report an error

There are 829.51 miles from Boulder City to Alzada in northeast direction and 1,053 miles (1,694.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-15 N route.

Boulder City and Alzada are 18 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Boulder City, NV to Alzada, MT. The halfway point is Lyman, WY.

Please note the time difference between Boulder City, NV and Alzada, MT is 1 hour. The current time in Boulder City is 3:24 pm and the current time in Alzada is 4:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Boulder City, NV to Alzada, MT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 48.75 gallons of gas to cover the route between Boulder City, NV and Alzada, MT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Boulder City to Alzada is $142.35.

During the route, an average car will release 955.10 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Boulder City, NV and Alzada, MT

If you want to meet halfway between Boulder City, NV and Alzada, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.379238 and -110.234516, or 41º 22' 45.2568" N, 110º 14' 4.2576" W. This location is 526.49 miles away from Boulder City, NV and Alzada, MT and it would take approximately 9 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lyman, WY, situated 542.15 miles from Boulder City, NV and 516.7 miles from Alzada, MT. It would take 8 hours 33 mins to go from Boulder City to Lyman and 9 hours 43 mins to go from Alzada to Lyman.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Provo, UT, Henderson, NV, North Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV.


Best Hotels In or Near Alzada, MT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alzada, MT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Boulder City, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Boulder City, NV to Alzada, MT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Boulder City, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Boulder City »

Weather in Boulder City and Alzada

Boulder City

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 102°F on Sunday.

Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
109° 79° 107° 76° 102° 76° 107° 76° 109° 80°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
1 286 degrees 9 188 degrees 2 129 degrees 5 173 degrees 6 183 degrees

Alzada

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 88°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
72° 54° 76° 56° 73° 55° 81° 57° 88° 58°
82% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 278 degrees 12 295 degrees 5 349 degrees 3 119 degrees 3 261 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Boulder City, NV and Alzada, MT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 829.51 mi 1,334.96 km 720.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,053 mi 1,694.61 km 915.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and