Distance from Boulder City, NV to MSP Airport

Distance

1,681 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$136 - $265

Loading Boulder City - MSP Airport Route Map

Route map between Boulder City and MSP Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,286.84 miles from Boulder City to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northeast direction and 1,681 miles (2,705.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Boulder City and MSP Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Boulder City, NV to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Brush, CO.

Please note the time difference between Boulder City, NV and MSP Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Boulder City is 2:22 pm and the current time in MSP Airport is 4:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Boulder City, NV to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 77.81 gallons of gas to cover the route between Boulder City, NV and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Boulder City to MSP Airport is $220.97.

During the route, an average car will release 1,524.36 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Boulder City, NV and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Boulder City, NV and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.272839 and -103.602386, or 40º 16' 22.2204" N, 103º 36' 8.5896" W. This location is 840.30 miles away from Boulder City, NV and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brush, CO, situated 860.98 miles from Boulder City, NV and 821.05 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 12 hours 53 mins to go from Boulder City to Brush and 11 hours 46 mins to go from MSP to Brush.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO,Westminster, CO,Denver, CO,Arvada, CO,Lakewood, CO,Henderson, NV,North Las Vegas, NV,Las Vegas, NV,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Boulder City, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Boulder City, NV to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Boulder City, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Boulder City »

Weather in Boulder City and MSP

Boulder City

Heavy rain on Monday and next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 100°F on Friday.

Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Wind
96° 76° 97° 73° 97° 70° 100° 72° 97° 74°
2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 0 degrees 7 0 degrees 2 4 degrees 5 163 degrees 10 180 degrees

MSP

Light rain today and Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 63°F on Thursday.

Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
59° 49° 61° 45° 63° 52° 55° 41° 52° 38°
71% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
8 324 degrees 7 259 degrees 7 263 degrees 8 303 degrees 3 200 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Boulder City, NV and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,286.84 mi 2,070.96 km 1,118.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,681 mi 2,704.65 km 1,460.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and