Distance from Breckenridge, MI to Abbeville, GA

Distance

969 mi

Time

15 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $137

Report an error

There are 791.33 miles from Breckenridge to Abbeville in south direction and 969 miles (1,559.45 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Breckenridge and Abbeville are 15 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to Abbeville, GA. The halfway point is Paint Lick, KY.

Breckenridge, MI and Abbeville, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:19 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to Abbeville, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.85 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and Abbeville, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to Abbeville is $114.37.

During the route, an average car will release 878.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Abbeville, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abbeville, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and Abbeville, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and Abbeville, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.60208 and -84.377398, or 37º 36' 7.488" N, 84º 22' 38.6328" W. This location is 484.37 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and Abbeville, GA and it would take approximately 7 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Paint Lick, KY, situated 485.65 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 492.36 miles from Abbeville, GA. It would take 7 hours 32 mins to go from Breckenridge to Paint Lick and 7 hours 59 mins to go from Abbeville to Paint Lick.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI, Dayton, OH, Atlanta, GA, Lexington, KY, Lansing, MI and Cincinnati, OH.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to Abbeville, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Weather in Breckenridge and Abbeville

Breckenridge

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 67°F on Thursday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 62° 75° 66° 69° 56° 72° 49° 73° 60°
64% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
7 213 degrees 13 222 degrees 12 282 degrees 7 268 degrees 12 226 degrees

Abbeville

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 95°F on Thursday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
87° 64° 87° 62° 89° 65° 92° 64° 94° 72°
3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 88 degrees 5 100 degrees 3 153 degrees 4 245 degrees 4 304 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and Abbeville, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 791.33 mi 1,273.51 km 687.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 969 mi 1,559.04 km 841.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips