Distance from Breckenridge, MI to Adrian, IL

Distance

512 mi

Time

8 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$29 - $56

There are 397.31 miles from Breckenridge to Adrian in southwest direction and 512 miles (823.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Breckenridge and Adrian are 8 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to Adrian, IL. The halfway point is Thornton, IL.

Please note the time difference between Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL is 1 hour. The current time in Breckenridge is 7:16 pm and the current time in Adrian is 6:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to Adrian, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 20.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to Adrian is $40.30.

During the route, an average car will release 402.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Adrian, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adrian, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.581072 and -87.623094, or 41º 34' 51.8592" N, 87º 37' 23.1384" W. This location is 256 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL and it would take approximately 4 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Thornton, IL, situated 260 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 253 miles from Adrian, IL. It would take 4 hours 7 mins to go from Breckenridge to Thornton and 4 hours 36 mins to go from Adrian to Thornton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL is Chicago, IL, situated 276 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 265 miles from Adrian, IL. It would take 4 hours 17 mins to go from Breckenridge to Chicago and 4 hours 30 mins to go from Adrian to Chicago.



Weather in Breckenridge and Adrian

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL:

Breckenridge

Rain on Tuesday through Thursday.

Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
75° 57° 70° 50° 82° 50° 86° 57° 77° 57°
3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
8 330 degrees 7 54 degrees 7 151 degrees 10 155 degrees 17 217 degrees

Adrian

Heavy rain on Tuesday through Thursday.

Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
86° 66° 87° 62° 88° 66° 77° 66° 72° 56°
4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
8 87 degrees 11 126 degrees 11 137 degrees 12 131 degrees 14 291 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to Adrian, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and Adrian, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 397.31 mi 639.40 km 345.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 512 mi 823.97 km 444.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips