Distance from Breckenridge, MI to Atlantic Beach, FL

Distance

1,127 mi

Time

17 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$85 - $166

Report an error

There are 918.98 miles from Breckenridge to Atlantic Beach in south direction and 1,127 miles (1,813.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Breckenridge and Atlantic Beach are 17 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to Atlantic Beach, FL. The halfway point is Princeton, WV.

Breckenridge, MI and Atlantic Beach, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to Atlantic Beach, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and Atlantic Beach, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to Atlantic Beach is $138.25.

During the route, an average car will release 1,022.12 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Atlantic Beach, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlantic Beach, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and Atlantic Beach, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and Atlantic Beach, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.348168 and -81.12733, or 37º 20' 53.4048" N, 81º 7' 38.388" W. This location is 563.44 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and Atlantic Beach, FL and it would take approximately 8 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Princeton, WV, situated 564.6 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 568.71 miles from Atlantic Beach, FL. It would take 8 hours 59 mins to go from Breckenridge to Princeton and 8 hours 55 mins to go from Atlantic Beach to Princeton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Columbus, OH, Ann Arbor, MI and Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to Atlantic Beach, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Weather in Breckenridge and Atlantic Beach

Breckenridge

Light rain on Monday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 64°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
55° 33° 61° 35° 65° 45° 64° 49° 57° 45°
9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
3 151 degrees 8 166 degrees 4 113 degrees 15 144 degrees 18 216 degrees

Atlantic Beach

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 88°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
79° 61° 83° 70° 82° 71° 83° 70° 88° 70°
29% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
8 65 degrees 21 152 degrees 12 241 degrees 8 113 degrees 12 238 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and Atlantic Beach, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 918.98 mi 1,478.96 km 798.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,127 mi 1,813.53 km 979.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips