Distance from Breckenridge, MI to MCO Airport

Distance

1,265 mi

Time

19 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$93 - $181

Report an error

There are 1,049.65 miles from Breckenridge to Orlando International Airport (MCO) in south direction and 1,265 miles (2,035.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Breckenridge and MCO Airport are 19 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to MCO Airport. The halfway point is Concord, TN.

Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to MCO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.58 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to MCO Airport is $151.13.

During the route, an average car will release 1,147.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MCO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MCO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.833893 and -84.163521, or 35º 50' 2.0148" N, 84º 9' 48.6756" W. This location is 632.66 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Concord, TN, situated 632 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 638.24 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 9 hours 46 mins to go from Breckenridge to Concord and 9 hours 42 mins to go from MCO to Concord.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport is Knoxville, TN, situated 618.57 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 650.49 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 9 hours 29 mins to go from Breckenridge to and 9 hours 53 mins to go from MCO to Knoxville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY,Lansing, MI, and Cincinnati, OH.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to MCO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Weather in Breckenridge and MCO

Breckenridge

Light snow on Friday and Saturday.

Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow
24° 31° 33° 17° 35° 22° 38° 27°
11% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
6 310 degrees 9 246 degrees 11 209 degrees 5 174 degrees 9 68 degrees

MCO

Possible light rain on Saturday.

Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 47° 57° 39° 62° 35° 71° 51° 77° 58°
15% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
10 352 degrees 13 347 degrees 13 342 degrees 8 47 degrees 7 151 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and MCO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,049.65 mi 1,689.24 km 912.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,265 mi 2,036.32 km 1,099.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips