Distance from Breckenridge, MI to MSP Airport

Distance

528 mi

Time

10 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$47 - $92

There are 445.28 miles from Breckenridge to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 528 miles (849.73 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the Milwaukee - Muskegon route.

Breckenridge and MSP Airport are 10 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 7 hours 39 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Belvidere, IL.

Please note the time difference between Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Breckenridge is 6:30 pm and the current time in MSP Airport is 5:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 21.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to MSP Airport is $66.38.

During the route, an average car will release 415.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.238857 and -88.844482, or 42º 14' 19.8852" N, 88º 50' 40.1352" W. This location is 264.05 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Belvidere, IL, situated 347 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 339 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 5 hours 30 mins to go from Breckenridge to Belvidere and 5 hours 13 mins to go from MSP to Belvidere.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport is Rockford, IL, situated 361 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 338 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 5 hours 44 mins to go from Breckenridge to and 5 hours 14 mins to go from MSP to Rockford.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.


Weather in Breckenridge and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport:

Breckenridge

Rain on Tuesday and Thursday.

Sun
Jul 25
Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Wed
Jul 28
Thu
Jul 29
Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
85° 65° 88° 61° 83° 66° 80° 63° 78° 62°
9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
7 282 degrees 8 267 degrees 8 273 degrees 6 85 degrees 13 303 degrees

MSP

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Sun
Jul 25
Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Wed
Jul 28
Thu
Jul 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
92° 67° 95° 71° 96° 72° 97° 72° 86° 70°
1% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 283 degrees 10 215 degrees 6 147 degrees 10 154 degrees 8 34 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 445.28 mi 716.60 km 386.93 nautical mi
Driving distance 528 mi 849.88 km 458.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips