Distance from Breckenridge, MI to Rentz, GA

Distance

958 mi

Time

14 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

There are 765.97 miles from Breckenridge to Rentz in south direction and 958 miles (1,541.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Breckenridge and Rentz are 14 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to Rentz, GA. The halfway point is Berea, KY.

Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:45 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to Rentz, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to Rentz is $81.19.

During the route, an average car will release 753.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Rentz, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rentz, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.608696 and -84.329353, or 37º 36' 31.3056" N, 84º 19' 45.6708" W. This location is 479.08 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA and it would take approximately 7 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Berea, KY, situated 486 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 474 miles from Rentz, GA. It would take 7 hours 25 mins to go from Breckenridge to Berea and 7 hours 22 mins to go from Rentz to Berea.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY,Lansing, MI, and Cincinnati, OH.


Weather in Breckenridge and Rentz

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA:

Breckenridge

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Rain Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
42° 33° 47° 39° 43° 32° 48° 29° 50° 30°
96% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 118 degrees 8 263 degrees 9 267 degrees 11 252 degrees 8 211 degrees

Rentz

Rain tomorrow through Monday.

Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
76° 51° 77° 59° 77° 60° 72° 54° 65° 56°
16% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
8 157 degrees 6 208 degrees 5 283 degrees 4 44 degrees 8 113 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to Rentz, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and Rentz, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 765.97 mi 1,232.71 km 665.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 958 mi 1,542 km 832.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips