Distance from Breckenridge, MI to Roberta, GA

Distance

901 mi

Time

13 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $98

There are 738.78 miles from Breckenridge to Roberta in south direction and 901 miles (1,450.02 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Breckenridge and Roberta are 13 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to Roberta, GA. The halfway point is Lexington, KY.

Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to Roberta, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to Roberta is $70.93.

During the route, an average car will release 709.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Roberta, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Roberta, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.038925 and -84.470444, or 38º 2' 20.13" N, 84º 28' 13.5984" W. This location is 450.55 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA and it would take approximately 6 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Lexington, KY, situated 450.24 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 454.87 miles from Roberta, GA. It would take 6 hours 57 mins to go from Breckenridge to Lexington and 7 hours 10 mins to go from Roberta to Lexington.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lansing, MI, and Cincinnati, OH.


Weather in Breckenridge and Roberta

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA:

Breckenridge

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
70° 55° 64° 45° 67° 37° 72° 43° 78° 53°
97% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
8 301 degrees 12 318 degrees 7 282 degrees 8 221 degrees 11 223 degrees

Roberta

Heavy rain today.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
85° 68° 86° 68° 85° 66° 86° 64° 87° 65°
40% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 201 degrees 4 305 degrees 6 17 degrees 7 84 degrees 5 155 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to Roberta, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and Roberta, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 738.78 mi 1,188.94 km 641.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 901 mi 1,450.18 km 783.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips