Distance from Breckenridge, MI to Talmo, GA

Distance

797 mi

Time

13 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

Report an error

There are 638.53 miles from Breckenridge to Talmo in south direction and 797 miles (1,282.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Breckenridge and Talmo are 13 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to Talmo, GA. The halfway point is Walton, KY.

Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to Talmo, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 36.91 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to Talmo is $97.82.

During the route, an average car will release 723.17 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Talmo, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Talmo, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.886986 and -84.63213, or 38º 53' 13.1496" N, 84º 37' 55.668" W. This location is 398.65 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA and it would take approximately 6 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Walton, KY, situated 388.67 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 410.31 miles from Talmo, GA. It would take 6 hours 4 mins to go from Breckenridge to Walton and 7 hours 14 mins to go from Talmo to Walton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA is Cincinnati, OH, situated 368.77 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 429.88 miles from Talmo, GA. It would take 5 hours 42 mins to go from Breckenridge to Cincinnati and 7 hours 32 mins to go from Talmo to Cincinnati.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI, Dayton, OH, Lexington, KY and Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to Talmo, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Weather in Breckenridge and Talmo

Breckenridge

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 50°F on Thursday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
52° 34° 59° 32° 54° 45° 51° 39° 58° 31°
19% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
8 254 degrees 8 173 degrees 15 292 degrees 10 318 degrees 6 187 degrees

Talmo

Rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures falling to 65°F tomorrow.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 52° 66° 54° 73° 51° 69° 41° 71° 41°
5% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 288 degrees 4 58 degrees 8 301 degrees 6 302 degrees 4 58 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and Talmo, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 638.53 mi 1,027.62 km 554.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 797 mi 1,283.11 km 692.83 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips