Distance from Breckenridge, MI to TPA Airport

Distance

1,280 mi

Time

19 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$83 - $162

Loading Breckenridge - TPA Airport Route Map

Route map between Breckenridge and TPA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,071.18 miles from Breckenridge to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in south direction and 1,280 miles (2,059.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Breckenridge and TPA Airport are 19 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Breckenridge, MI to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Lenoir City, TN.

Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, MI to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 59.26 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Breckenridge to TPA Airport is $135.11.

During the route, an average car will release 1,161 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.799305 and -84.206039, or 35º 47' 57.498" N, 84º 12' 21.7404" W. This location is 640 miles away from Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lenoir City, TN, situated 641.27 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 644.27 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 9 hours 53 mins to go from Breckenridge to Lenoir City and 9 hours 46 mins to go from TPA to Lenoir City.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport is Knoxville, TN, situated 618.57 miles from Breckenridge, MI and 665.13 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 9 hours 29 mins to go from Breckenridge to and 10 hours 6 mins to go from TPA to Knoxville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY,Lansing, MI, and Cincinnati, OH.

Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Breckenridge, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Breckenridge, MI to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Breckenridge, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Breckenridge »

Weather in Breckenridge and TPA

Breckenridge

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 46°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
39° 13° 37° 24° 33° 17° 44° 23° 46° 28°
70% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
7 126 degrees 15 259 degrees 2 179 degrees 9 110 degrees 15 257 degrees

TPA

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 86°F on Saturday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 68° 84° 65° 84° 68° 86° 67° 83° 68°
26% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
8 165 degrees 5 166 degrees 2 119 degrees 6 172 degrees 6 234 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Breckenridge, MI and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,071.18 mi 1,723.90 km 930.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,280 mi 2,059.95 km 1,112.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips