Distance from Brimley, MI to Adams Basin, NY

Distance

620 mi

Time

10 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $98

Loading Brimley - Adams Basin Route Map

Route map between Brimley and Adams Basin Show Map

Report an error

There are 400.54 miles from Brimley to Adams Basin in southeast direction and 620 miles (997.79 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Adams Basin are 10 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Adams Basin, NY. The halfway point is Emmett, MI.

Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:07 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Adams Basin, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Adams Basin is $81.53.

During the route, an average car will release 562.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.978051 and -82.798058, or 42º 58' 40.9836" N, 82º 47' 53.0088" W. This location is 310.06 miles away from Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY and it would take approximately 5 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Emmett, MI, situated 335.25 miles from Brimley, MI and 286.77 miles from Adams Basin, NY. It would take 5 hours 19 mins to go from Brimley to Emmett and 4 hours 58 mins to go from Adams Basin to Emmett.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY is Sterling Heights, MI, situated 336.52 miles from Brimley, MI and 316.08 miles from Adams Basin, NY. It would take 5 hours 9 mins to go from Brimley to Sterling Heights and 5 hours 23 mins to go from Adams Basin to Sterling Heights.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Amherst, NY.


Best Hotels In or Near Adams Basin, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adams Basin, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Adams Basin, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Adams Basin

Brimley

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 48°F on Saturday.

Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Sun
Sep 30
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 47° 61° 44° 53° 43° 48° 36° 51° 35°
76% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
10 291 degrees 11 206 degrees 10 281 degrees 5 288 degrees 4 211 degrees

Adams Basin

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 62°F on Saturday.

Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Sun
Sep 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
72° 59° 67° 51° 72° 52° 62° 48° 64° 49°
97% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
9 251 degrees 3 201 degrees 7 229 degrees 7 270 degrees 7 235 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Adams Basin, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 400.54 mi 644.61 km 348.06 nautical mi
Driving distance 620 mi 997.97 km 538.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and